Friday 3 May 2013

Crysis Model Progression

At this point I have created two proto-type models for the final moments and began basic terrain formation and texturing. I hope to greatly improve the terrain modelling as well as make final adjustments to my Models over the next few blog posts.

Monument for Karen Clemmensen
 Evocative of Clemmensens humble and environmentally integrated architectural style, I decided to create a a piece that almost blends into its surrounds when viewed externally. It's spacial continuity and flow spaces are designed to replicate the clever design scheme and circulation spaces of Lo-Skolen.

Monument for Dorte Mandrup
In order to pay homage the great designs of Dortre Mandrup I attempted to create a space that is both evocative of her tactile and poetic approach to architecture and space, but also resonates strongly with her use of geometric shapes and open space construction methods.



No comments:

Post a Comment