Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Progression


In this post I have made dramatic changes to my model idea, extracting key concepts from the original design and projecting these onto new model ideas that are far more intriguing and practical. On the upper levels I have utilised the cantilevered glass and elevated platforms from the original design, and the lower level incorporates the underground design studio for Shinya, illuminated through sky-lights.




The green courtyard central to the building indicates an initial meeting area between the client and creator, I have designed this in such a way that the creators desending/ascending from their respective stairs can be seen through the entrance foyer of the building as I deemed this to be a central aspect of the design.





No comments:

Post a Comment